The COVID-19 pandemic has caused swift and deep economic stress to many U.S. businesses and individuals. SST is closely monitoring COVID-19 legislative updates, and we are committed to communicating what these changes mean for you and your organization every step of the way.
Below are trusted sources of information for tracking the latest COVID-19 programs and resources:
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE): https://www.asaecenter.org/resources/roundup/issue-roundup-coronavirus
- Central States Private Education Network (CSPEN): https://cspen.com/covid-19-a-summary-from-inside-the-beltway-facing-out/
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA): https://www.ecfa.org/Content/ECFA-COVID-19-RESOURCES
- Independent Schools Management (ISM): https://isminc.com/covid19
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA): https://www.nasfaa.org/covid19
- National Council of Nonprofits: https://www.councilofnonprofits.org/
- U.S. Department of Education: https://www.ed.gov/coronavirus?src=feature
- U.S. Department of the Treasury: https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/top-priorities/cares-act/assistance-for-small-businesses
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): https://www.sba.gov/
This uncertain time can be complex to navigate, but SST is here to help. We’ll be adding to this list and sharing additional updates in the days ahead, but we encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns.